【Sipadan Diving Package】
📍Sipadan Island, Sabah, Malaysia
🌐 Language: Malay / English / Mandarin
🤿 Diver group package (6-12 pax per group)
🏡 Mabul Paradise Lodge
🗓 Duration: 6 days 5 nights
📱 Present receipt on-site
✔️ We will contact you after receiving the enquiry
Leisure Dive (Fun Dive)
✅ 3 boat dives (1 day) at Mabul Island and Kapalai Island
✅ 6 boat dives (2 days) at Sipadan Island
✅ All essential equipment included:
BCD, Regulator, Mask, Snorkel, Wetsuit, Fins, Weight belt, Tank
✅ Guide dive included
✅ Show your dive license upon Dive Centre
START FROM RM3699/pax
✅ Air port - Semporna return land transfer
✅ Semporna Jetty - Lodge return sea transfer
✅ Private dive boat
✅ Accommodations and meals
✅ Sipadan Island entry fee
✅ Travel Box Instructor lead tour
✅ Island hoping and hiking
Sea view room
👤 2 (Twin share) 🚿 Bathroom
🛏 1 Double / Twin bed 👁🗨 SeaView
✔️Meals ✔️Drinking water, coffee & tea
✔️Non-smoking ✔️Air conditioner
✔️Outdoor Setting ✔️Balcony
✔️Television ✔️Security box
✔️Shower ✔️Hair dryer
Leisure scuba diving info
Sipadan has appealed as one of the top dive sites in the world. It has been highly sought after by divers for its array of possible sightings. The mushroom like island (from a far off eye level view) offers 12 different dive points.
Some say that Barracuda Point is the best especially for the opportunity to be amidst a swirling vortex of barracuda. Other say, the Drop Off is even better in terms of experience which only requires a 9.14 metre walk on the beach before dropping off into the water, and to then go around the island wall which is 600m from the ocean floor.
Sipadan is well known for its unusually large numbers of green and hawksbill turtles which gather there to mate and nest and it is not unusual for a diver to see more than 20 turtles on each dive. More than 3000 species of fish and hundreds of coral species have been classified in this richest of ecosystems and thus made Sipadan an important marine habitat in this region.
Did you know that Sipadan’s popularity started off being a Bird Sanctuary? Migratory birds such as wood sandpiper can be sighted apart from the common sea eagles, kingfishers, sunbirds, starlings as well as megapodes.
Divers require a permit to dive in Sipadan and the quota is capped to 176 permits per day (156 dive permits, 20 snorkelling special permits); 3 dives per diver. Each permit is valid for 1 day only. Permits are to be attained from dive resorts. Kindly enquire directly with them if you wish to dive Sipadan.
Sipadan does not host any accommodation anymore. Divers will opt to stay at one of the nearby islands or at the Semporna mainland.
From December 2020 onwards, the Sipadan island will be closed to visitors every December to give a month-long recuperation period for the coral and marine life.
• Average water temperature: 27°C to 30°C
• Seasonality: all year round
Arrival Tawau airport
Tawau air port - Sempona
Sempona - Mabul Paradise Lodge
Check-in Mabul Paradise Lodge
3 boat dives at Mabul and Kapalai Island
Day 3 - Day 4
Daily 3 boat dives at Sipadan Island
Check out Mabul Paradise Lodge
Island Hoping and Hiking Bohey Dulang Island
Check in Sempona homestay with BBQ party dinner
Semporna - Tawau airport
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Equipment lost or is artificially damaged, compensation is required.
• Guests need to make payment within 2 days to confirm the itinerary.
• Prices and product availability are subject to change without notice.
• Promotion period: 1-July-2022 till 31-July-2022.
• Check in period: 1-July-2022 till 31-October-2022.
• Offer is on prepayment basis, non-transferable.
• In event of guest's personal factors which result in termination of the diving activity based on safety consideration. For example: physical discomfort, etc. No refund will be given.
• Only fully vaccinated individuals are allowed to check in. Covid-19 vaccination digital certificate must be presented upon making reservations.
• These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
• Travel Box reserve the right to change the aforesaid promotion, benefits, and/or terms.
1. Package non-refundable and non-transferable, cancellation fee of 100% will apply.
2. If the tour cannot be continued due to traveling ban by government (e.g. COVID-19), tour will be rescheduled or refund.
3. If the tour cannot be continued due to bad weather condition or unforeseen circumstances occurring, tour will be rescheduled.