【Sabah】Scuba Diving Course, Kundasang, Food Hunting 8 Days Tour
Relaxed Outdoor activities Nature & Wildlife Adult Child Teenager Scuba Diving Course Food hunting Kundasang
✔️Confirm within 1 working day
🛥With return sea transfer
🚗Optional round-trip hotel pickup services
🕔Duration: 8 days
Sabah is Located in the northern of Borneo, is one of the three states of Malaysia. There are many world-famous sightseeing spots in Sabah, such as: The Mount Kinabalu, Stunning islands, Rain forest etc. When you come to Sabah, local cuisine is an essential part, various tropical fruits, seafood, Bak Kut Teh, Mi Kolok, Fish Rice Noodles, Coconut Pudding, Meat Noodles and the most not to be missed are satay, grilled fish, grilled chicken and so on.
Mari Mari Village - The Mari Mari Cultural Village is situated amidst a remote forest setting in Kionsom, Inanam; away from the hustling and bustling city. Its surrounding atmosphere may faintly remind you of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s ‘The Lost World’ in the Sabahan sense.
In the village, you will be introduced to various traditional homes from Sabah’s 5 major ethnic communities—the Bajau, Lundayeh, Murut, Rungus and Dusun. —which are built by descendants of the tribes which they represent. For a more hands-on experience, check out the little huts in the village where daily routines of traditional Sabahan life come alive. Grab the chance to see blowpipe-making demonstration, fire-starting demonstration using bamboo, tattoo-making demonstration, and get an in-depth look at the mystical symbolisms behind them. Visitors will also get chance to sample Sabahan traditional delicacies from each ethnic group.
Kundasand - Kundasang is two hours away from Kota Kinabalu. It is suitable for couples, families and even groups of friends to travel together. It is ‘New Zealand hidden’ in Sabah, and it is a must-see attraction in Sabah. Attractions in Kundasang: Desa Cattle Dairy Farm, Kinabalu National Park, Canopy Walk, Fish SPA, War Memorial Park.
Mantanani Island - The perfect destination for your holiday. Sunshine, white sand beach, paradise-like underwater world, snorkeling, exciting water activities, island activities, extremely relaxing spa massage, partying and drinking.
Scuba Diving Course - Open Water / Advanced Open Water
PADI Open Water Diver is the first scuba certification level. Our highly-trained instructor will teach you how to scuba dive in a relaxed, supportive learning environment. By the end of the course, you'll have the skills and knowledge to dive at home or abroad and be an ambassador for the underwater world (max depth: 18m).
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diving course is all about advancing your skills and knowledge for open water divers.
Food hunting - On this trip, we will take you to experience the beauty of Sabah local food and the authentic Sabah life. The beautiful sunset in Kota Kinabalu is called the one of beautiful sunset in the world. Enjoy the moment surrounded by the sunset, small islands and Kota Kinabalu Kinabalu. More than that, we will bring you for food hunting, various tropical fruits, seafood, Bak Kut Teh, Mi Kolok, Fish Rice Noodles, Coconut Pudding, Meat Noodles and the most not to be missed are satay, grilled fish, grilled chicken and so on.
The Experience including
✅ 5 Star hotel
✅ Delightful and comfortable resort
✅ Private charter
✅ Tour guide
✅ Scuba Diving Course (Course fee, instructor fee, essential equipment, insurance)
✅ Entrance tickets
✅ Special BBQ and hotpot arrangement
Languages Spoken by Guide On-site
Airport pick up
Day 2 - Day 5
Scuba Diving Course
Check out Mantanani Island
Mount Kinabalu Sunrise
Desa Cattle Dairy Farm
Kinabalu National Park
War Memorial Park
Philippines fish market
Mari Mari Culture Village
Horizon Sunset Afternoon Tea
Free and easy
✖️10% Government tax
✖️Expenses not mentioned
How to Use
Receipt will be sent via email or WhatsApp. Please show your receipt at designated location.
• Requirement: good physical health & able
• Package non-refundable and non-transferable, cancellation fee of 100% will apply.
• If the itinerary cannot be continued due to bad weather condition or unforeseen circumstances occurring, itinerary will be rescheduled.
• In the event of bad weather condition or unforeseen circumstances occurring which result in cancellation of diving or banana boat activity due to safety or commercial reasons, diving activities will be rescheduled or partially refund.
• In the event of bad weather condition or unforeseen circumstances occurring which result in cancellation of last boat transfer into the island due to safety or commercial reasons, food & lodging cost for the overnight stay in Mantanani island will be arranged and absorbed by the resort. No claims including claims for refund, resulting from such cancellation shall be entertained.
• Activities schedule will be finalized by Dive Centre on-site
Important Booking Information
• Equipment lost or is artificially damaged, compensation is required.
• Guests need to make payment within 2 days to confirm the itinerary.
• Prices and product availability are subject to change without notice.
• Offer is on prepayment basis, non-transferable.
• In event of guest's personal factors which result in termination of the diving activity or course based on safety consideration. For example: physical discomfort, cannot complete confined water, etc. No refund will be given.
• These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
• Travel Box reserve the right to change the aforesaid promotion, benefits, and/or terms.
• Non-refundable (0% refund)
Unnamed Road, 89150 Kota Belud, Sabah, Malaysia