Hotel pick up
Hotel drop off
- Good physical health and able
- 5 - 65 years old
- Children below 12 years old must be accompanied by a guardian
What to expect
- Round-trip transportation
- English or Malay speaking guide
- Rafting Equipment
- Life Jacket
- Certified River Guide
- After rafting for almost 2 hours, savor the lunch prepared by the operator
- Mari Mari Cultural Village entrance fee: House Visits, Demo Activities, Culture Performance
- Afternoon tea
9:00am Estimated time of hotel pick up.
10:15am Arrive at Kiulu river rafting starting point. Safety briefing will be given just after you put on your rafting gears.
10:30am - Rafting begins. Depending on the water level condition; when the water level is high, the furthest rafting distance is 15 km (2 hours). However, at average water level, the rafting distance will be 9 km (1.5 hours).
12:00noon - Arrive at ending point. Change to dry clothing and enjoy a Local Lunch.
1:00pm - Depart to Mari Mari Cultural Village.
2:00pm - Arrive at Mari Mari Cultural Village and tour commence. Enjoy a guided tour of each traditional houses and learn about the history, bamboo cooking demonstration, fire making demonstration, blowpipe demonstration and traditional dances in a remote forest setting. You'll also get to participate in the light activities.
4:00pm - Afternoon tea is served at the end of the tour.
5:00pm - End of tour. Bid farewell to the villagers and return to your hotel in Kota Kinabalu.
6:00pm - Arrive at hotel.
Tour package price
Adult (Ages 12 - 65) - RM389/pax
Child (Ages 5 - 11) - RM285/pax